|Are opportunities and promotions passing you by because
you . . .
- Feel CONFUSED about how you WANT to stand out as a credible expert
- Lack CLARITY and FOCUS about HOW to articulate your value
- Feel conflicted about TAKING TIME to operate more strategically and add value to your network
Are you a mid-career leader with a burning desire to make a difference through your work . . . but you feel STUCK?
Do you feel DISCONNECTED from more fulfilling and challenging work in which you consistently excel?
The secret is in discovering the power of your
stand out IN a crowd . . . DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF!
What IS your ‘Unique Genius’? It is all the best aspects of YOU!
‘Unique’ is defined as “being distinctively characteristic”; ‘Genius’ is defined as “a single strongly marked capacity or aptitude.” It is HOW you stand out, naturally.
- Unfortunately, many people downplay their ‘unique genius,’ while others are aware of their special talents but aren’t sure how to articulate their talents in clear, concise, and compelling terms.
- Then, there are others who are uncomfortable with the idea of being ‘unique.’.
All the rules are changing.
During the last 10 years in the business world, there has been a significant shift. Instead of being valued as a long-term employee, companies are constantly downsizing and reorganizing.
With all the mergers and acquisitions and emergence of technology, there is a growing need for you to stand out, and let others know how you add value . . . to be recognized as a credible expert who contributes to the success of your organization.
The problem is that many people undervalue themselves, underplay their strengths, and feel uncomfortable with self promotion.
Why? They feel as though they are ‘bragging’ or don’t ‘see’ their value because it is what they do every day, almost on automatic pilot.
Who Knows YOU and what you do WELL?
Your success is no longer solely based on hard work. It is not just WHO you know, but it heavily depends on both . . . who knows YOU and what you do WELL.
You need to continually improve your ‘perceived’ value in the marketplace and be willing to step out and be recognized for the unique value that you offer.
How do you stand out as a credible expert?
- Are you the expert in making things happen, even under the most challenging situations?
- Are you the one who can flip an intense and controversial customer situation into a renewed contract with added services?
If you don’t know, join the crowd! Most people struggle to identify what they are most expert at doing.
My clients continually reinforce my belief that everyone is instilled with a unique contribution to make in his or her work-life.
When this uniqueness is leveraged, it leads to a more fulfilling and extraordinary life, built around a career that is challenging, rewarding, and brings out your best self!
“Genius is there in all of us, just waiting for us to tap into it.” — Robert R. Toth
Results reported by Clients in discovering their ‘Unique Genius’ . . .
- “Navigated through complex political situations and put specific action plans in place to meet critical issues head on.”
- “Made very sound decisions about my future with confidence and certainty, developed a keen awareness of my strengths, and focused my future on those activities that are professionally and personally fulfilling.”
- “Mid-career managers* revitalized, refocused and re-engaged with their work . . . shifted in their behavior at work, as they began to reconnect with their vision and passion.” (*Coached 40 managers from one corporation, reported by Director of HR)
- “Increased my business efficiency and bottom-line and defined my target market, resulting in greater profitability and less time spent spinning my wheels . . . Business is stronger, and I have a better overall life balance.”
- “Provided clarity and focus to my short and long term career goals, professional strengths and career anchors. As a result, I outlined a path to focus on my future career development.”
- “Now able to CELEBRATE my successes without coming across as bragging or exaggerated.”
Benefits of ‘Unique Genius’ Coaching . . .
- Gain recognition for what you do well, and build a positive reputation for your strengths.
- Develop the ability to differentiate yourself from others.
- Deliver a brand experience rich with texture, personality and vitality.
- Receive invitations to high visibility and highly sought after projects. (Remember the concept, it is WHO knows YOU and what you do WELL!)
- Position yourself for lifetime ‘employability’!
Are you ready to discover your ‘Unique Genius’ . . .
to stand out IN a crowd?
TAKE ACTION TODAY: CONTACT GERRIE Your Leadership Strategist for your collaborative consultation. ($187 VALUE)